Call Us On
02920 520 520

Useful Information & Contacts

MAINTENANCE MATTERS

If the property you are renting is being managed by us on behalf of the landlord and you have a maintenance issue, please email: maintenance@cardiffestatesandlettings.co.uk or phone the office on 02920 520 520 so that we can log any works to be carried out.

OUT OF HOURS

If you need to contact us and you cannot contact us by phone, please email info@cardiffestatesandlettings.co.uk for general matters or maintenance@cardiffestatesandlettings.co.uk to report any maintenance issues. 

Emails are checked on occasion during non-working hours, however we cannot guarantee that a response will be provided outside office hours.

URGENT MATTERS

In the event of an emergency during your tenancy you must take appropriate action, contacting the relevant emergency services if necessary. We must also be notified as soon as possible by phone/email/text. Please leave a voice mail message if you are unable to speak to anyone.

EMERGENCY ONLY - (Police, Fire, Ambulance) - 999

GAS Emergency * - 0800 111 999 - (Free Phone)

Police - 02920 222 111 - www.south-wales.police.uk

NHS Direct - 0845 46 47 - www.nhsdirect.wales.nhs.uk

Cardiff City Council - 02920 872 000 - www.cardiff.gov.uk

Welsh Water - 0800 052 0145 - www.dwrcymru.com

Rail Enquiries - 08457 48 49 50 - www.nationalrail.co.uk

National Express - 0870 580 8080 - www.nationalexpress.co.uk

Samaritans - 02920 344 022 - www.samaritans.org

 

Can you smell gas or suspect gas leak?

  • Extinguish all sources of ignition
  • Ensure NO SMOKING
  • Do not operate electrical light or power switches on/off
  • Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room. Get fresh air immediately
  • If you are able to do so turn off the gas supply immediately at the mains
  • Report the Gas escape to National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999
  • Don’t forget to notify us as soon as possible once you have secured your safety
  • Visit your GP or the hospital immediately if you think you have symptoms related to carbon monoxide poisoning